You can apply here. More details:
This position acts as an interface between the legal department and other business units regarding legal issues in connection with the development of agreements with sponsors, licensees, customers, and other external parties
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• In conjunction with the VP, Drafts and analyzes sponsorship agreements, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, and a myriad of other types of agreements and documents
• Advises business staff on legal issues and risks
• Supports the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal department processes
• Remains current on laws, rulings, and regulations affecting our business or within identified areas of responsibility and helps implement appropriate actions
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Juris doctor degree
• Licensed to practice law within the United States
• In-depth knowledge of trademark law and corporate governance
• Practiced law for minimum of 5 years in corporate/business law (including at least 3 years at a mid- or large-size law firm)
• Detailed-oriented, hard-working, and business-minded
• Consistently meets deadlines
• Strong legal research and contractual/statutory interpretation abilities
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Able to work under pressure and to handle work-related stress
• Friendly, courteous, professional, outgoing, and customer-service oriented
• Able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.